Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Can't Believe I'm Doing This!

Ten Crazy Things About ME...First...I don't know if I should Thank you or Spank you Lisa! I don't know what I am doing, so bear with me and excuse the mistakes! I'm TOO OLD TO BE DOING THIS!
1. I am about to start a NEW job after being retired for 10 years!
2. I want to dye my hair BLONDE again! Don't like having brown hair!
3. I am a lung cancer survivor...just went today for my 6 month CT-Scan and Oncology check...still cancer free, PTL! Will be 5 years on October 1st since my last surgery.
4. My grandchildren keep me laughing!
5. I love being a "Meme"....our oldest grandchild started calling me this, so I loved it and kept it!
6. I need to loose about 40 pounds,
7. I really don't want to loose it as it is WORK to keep it off!
8. It is time to jump in the lake!
9. I don't want to be seen in a swim suit this year!
10. I can't stand people leaving carts in the parking lot!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You go Meme!!!! I didn't mean that you had to write a blog to do the meme...I kind of didn't even think about it. You should start writing about your life. I think you would enjoy it.